Shot no. 2 acquired. Bushwhacked my way to the homebound bus stop, thank goodness for denim jeans.
Dublin, this was a truly remarkable location for mass vaccination.
Found the queue
Where the sidewalk ends.
My second vaccine shot is up in Swords. 20 minutes on the bus and I'm mostly there. Just have to cross this (no crosswalk or light in sight) and walk a bit. #ireland
Ranking the rooms of my house from best to worst
1. Office (has my computer and other fun things)
2. Bedroom (big comfy bed and sink and the window opens)
3. Upstairs bathroom (the shower works)
4. Kids bedroom (it's big)
5. Kitchen (good for making tea; too many dirty dishes)
6. Dining room (awful destroyed linoleum)
7. Front room (junk room for my kids, not fun to be in)
8. Downstairs bathroom (leaky toilet with broken seat, shower is weird)
9. Back room (no power, full of bad furniture)
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!