It's finally here! v1.0 of Toot! has been officially released on the app store!
For those who have not been in on the beta test already, this is an Mastodon client for iOS, full of character and whimsy. It is multi-instance, multi-account, it is fast, it is comfortable and it is above all a lot of fun!
It has a strong focus on user experience, animation, and attention to detail, as well as being the best client for Mastodon around. Try it now!
I'm excited to announce the first release of Organizer, a tool for organizing your community. This is v0.1.0 "Lake Shore Limited", and ready for your use:
Included are the first full set of features:
* CRM functionality for collecting, searching, using data about an organization's members: e-mail, name, phone number, address, custom tags, and more.
* Expansive import/export functionality that includes CSV, Excel spreadsheets, google calendar, airtable, and others.
* One-click heroku deployment to get you up and running without too much technical knowledge.
* Event attendance tracking for members through a mobile web app interface.
* Allow neighborhood captains to send broadcasts to their neighborhood.
* Configure notifications to neighborhood captains when new people join their neighborhood.
If you hate CRMs, you'll probably like Organizer.
I know that games as an industry has trained their attentive public to care primarily about the product and not the workers but it still rankles me to see people mourning the loss of future games and not the abysmal reports of worker treatment in the Telltale closure
For the late night crowd: I have my first *brand new* Mastodon bot. It's available at @animorphs and it generates book covers from the Animorphs series featuring all your favorite celebrities
Hey, look, it's the Desert Bus 2017 behind the scenes documentary featuring yours truly in quite a few background shots. ;) https://youtu.be/zP4_Gf3Ahlw
Desert Bus Crew / VanChipMusic Co-Founder / Photographer / WTF Game Jam Co-Founder / Automation & SRE in the game industry / I make things I don't understand
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!